Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sweet New Restaurant in Howth

Today Katie and I went to try out a new cafe that opened up in Howth. A welcome change from Beshoffs, don't get me wrong I LOVE Beshoffs but I have it too much now, so I was delighted when Katie told me about this new place called The Dog House Blues Tea Room. Its a sweet little cafe just beside the train station. It has a really nice old vintage feel to it, with its mismatched chairs and old trinkets lying around. They sell coffee, paninii's, stew, soup and sweet cakes. Me and Katie got the chicken soup it was amazing and came with lovely brown bread. And of course we got desert cause we're pigs like that. I got a caramel slice and Katie got a massive muffin. The food was whopper, and they kept playing Take my Breath Away from Topgun, so you should all try it out sometime!

Katie outside 
Inside the sweet cafe
Katie real happy she's finally getting food

No comments:

Post a Comment