Monday 5 March 2012

Shopping and some things to look forward to

Finally got paid this week and i didn't waste any time, got this sweet top in Pennys for 8 blips on Friday and its real sweet and girly! I got my knock off creepers in Korkys on Saturday for 34.99( there I go plugging my shop again) and of course I picked up Vogue, quite late this month due to my poorness but tis real good and fat this month! 
Saving a birra money for Thursday because there is a sweet new vintage shop opening in Georges St Arcade called Tahiti, the shop will be opening at 10.30 on Thursday morning and from 7pm bands including Jetsetter & The September Girls will be playing. There will also be a Miller bar on the night supplying free beer to all and special opening deals
Here is the link to their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/TAHITI/249111598501030

Also happening this Thursday, Ireland's Newest Rock/Metal Night is Launching at Club 21s Dolier Street. Hailed to be Ireland's Biggest Ever Rock Night in association with Molten Magazine & Radio Nova. From the Promoters who bring you Carnage Metal Club and Club Hell now Bring you Club Poison every Thursday Night. I for one am gagging to go to this! Selected drinks are only 2blips, bottle of Buckfast 10 blips and all other drinks 2.99 and the cover charge is only 5euro



No comments:

Post a Comment