Sunday 4 March 2012

Pinning is winning!!!

I've been perving on Pinterest for some time now, and its sooo addictive and amazing! So last week I finally bit the bullet and started pinning myself, I just pin things I want to buy, a kinda way of remembering what I wanna get come pay day, but at the rate I'm pinning I'll have to win the lotto to buy everything! For those of you who don't know what it is I've copied and pasted a paragraph from Wikipedia 

"Pinterest is a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website. The service allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections. The site's mission statement is to "connect everyone in the world through the 'things' they find interesting." Pinterest is managed by Cold Brew Labs, a team based in Palo Alto, California. The website has proven especially popular among women. The site's founder is Ben Silbermann, of West Des Moines, Iowa."

I'm really addicted to it that's why I've been neglecting the blog for this week but now I have returned. Also wanna say a big howyeeeee to minest newest follower Sophia!!

Hers is the link to my Pinterest


Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment